Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Background infoooooo

I'm Abstrakt aka Abstrakt Alias, or Daniel and I'm 14-years-old and I live in Long Island, New York, not too far from Queens. I've been rapping for a year now.

I like to consider myself as a nerd, but I just love being different. I'm into video games, but my dad took away my 360 for a while now, and I haven't been playing much of anything. I'm also into manga and anime. And no, none of that bullshit mainstream anime (not Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, Inuyasha, etc). I'm more into the anime that WASN'T shown on Cartoon Network. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, K-on, Gurren Lagann, Kampfer and a bunch of other anime I can't think of at the moment.

I have one mixtape and a short ep. Mixtape sucked, EP was better. I'll post 'em up later, maybe, or just search me up on Dat Piff. My next project will be called "The White Rhymebook" which will be coming out soon. Not sure when, but soon. And the quality will be 100x better considering I have a condenser mic. More than half of the mixtape is written, all I have to do is just record, and I haven't really had a lot of time to do it, considering I have work, school, homework etc. But, I'll get to it. Promise you that much. I'll post the official artwork in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment